5.12.08

Muppets

Thursday is my day, the day when I do as little as possible.
I started work on my Christmas cards and introduced Logan to one of my favourite films. The muppet Christmas carol. The perfect film to watch while I make my cards. I am finding it hard to get into the spirit of things this year. Because we don’t have a lot of money I feel like our options have become limited. But with Logan around we seem to be more in demand, last year we could have disappeared off the planet and it wouldn’t have mattered too much but this year has already started getting complicated. Charlie’s dad is heading off to Spain for Christmas so I’m not sure when we are going to see him. I am really looking forward to New Year though. We are going to a cosplay evening. I plan to resurrect an old New Year costume from a previous year, a geisha costume. So as much as I like Christmas, I’m hoping it goes quickly.

0 comments: