6.12.08

I Love Fridays

I love Fridays because I get to spend them with my mum. Today we went to Yate shopping. I am having my wedding dress cleaned so that I can sell it so we dropped that off first then wandered around the stores. Mum brought me a pair of knee high boots in Evans despite dads instructions not to spend too much money then we headed to Woolworths. As Woolworths is about to go bust everything in there is on sale. We picked up a few outstanding Christmas presents and a couple of things for Logan. We had a quick lunch at Mcdonalds then went home to see dad. Dad finally fitted the base for Logans car seat in for me and a little mirror on the rear headrest so that I can see Logan in my rear view when I drive. Dad babysat for me so that mum and I could go to Tescos food shopping. I now have a nice full fridge and freezer. No more gazing vacantly into the fridge praying that the food fairy has been overnight. I have new shoes now all I need is a good nights sleep.

0 comments: