20.12.08

Dirty little stop out

My Fridays are usually spent with my mother doing my food shopping and wandering around the shops killing time and spending dads money. This Friday was hectic as not only did I spend time with my mother I also had the girls over for dinner. I spent the morning with my mum. We went to Yate, picked up my new glasses and did my food shopping. My new glasses are very foxy, suit me down to the ground and I love them to bits. I left mums about 1:00 pm and headed for my friend Jans house. I love Jan, she is one of my favourite people and you can guaranty that you will get un-abridged honesty. Some people find her a little hard to take because of this but I love her for it. My visit to Jans is our little secret, we wanted to spend some time together without having to temper our conversation and she loves to have little Logan all to herself for a little while. I left to pick Charlie up at 3:45pm, took him to my mums then headed back to Jans. Charlie went off to play Gears of War 4 with my brother Jay at his place while I had the girls round. Kim and Leila showed up at Jans about 6:00 pm and we all headed back to mine for an evening of debauchery in Wales. Much merriment was had. I cooked and we sat around chatting and entertaining Logan until about 11:30 pm when I kicked everyone out so that I could go and pick Charlie up from Jays. Logan had had enough by then and was seriously over stimulated. I rang Charlie from mums when I arrived there and his phone was off. Deciding that Charlie could look after himself I decided to go to bed. I woke up at 9:00 am to a cold and empty bed. My dirty little stop out of a husband had been up all night playing computer games with my brother. He enjoyed himself and I got a good nights sleep so no harm done. We spent a little time around Jays so that him and his girlfriend Katie cound both coo over Logan then headed off to get some food. We spent the rest of the day being lazy, watching films and playing with Logan. Charlie's friends Paul and Nick came over in the evening to meet Logan and to see us before Christmas. Nick spends most of the year in Italy so it was great to see him. We played rock band all evening. Not a bad start to the weekend.

0 comments: