25.12.08

Christmas day

Today is Logans first Christmas. I feel it should have arrived with more fanfare than it did but as the little man is only eleven weeks old he has no idea what is going on anyway.

We spent this Christmas day with my parents. It wasn’t their “turn” but as it was little mans first Christmas my parents wanted to play at being grandparents and, to be honest it was the easy way out. My mum, though not the worlds best cook always over feeds us. And I know that Jay and I wouldn’t want it any other way. Logan was generally fussed over and spoilt rotten the entire day and I am truly envious of some of his presents. He got some very cute clothes and lots of rattle type toys but my favourite and his is the Glow Worm that my brother bought him. I had one myself when I was a little girl and I love that thing to death. I carried it nearly everywhere and I still have it in the attic at my parent’s house. We didn’t stay too long as Logan was starting to get grouchy. By 7:00pm I was curled up on the sofa with a blanket watching Austin Powers drawing rude pictures on my new etcha-sketch (thank you Jay)

0 comments: