15.12.08

Blog candy

I discovered something new (to me anyway) yesterday while blog hopping. I love crafters blogs and have linked to a few of my favorites under worthwhile reading. They are all very passionate about their chosen craft and I cant help but admire that. Not only do they inspire me to dig out some forgotten item from my stash but they are so generous. They often run something called "blog candy". Prizes of crafty goodies for a randomly selected comment. When I came across this concept I was lost for words, such a generous and kind spirit. I can not thank this ladies and gentlemen enough for reaffirming my belief in people, that sometimes people just want to make you smile. It doesn't matter if they know you are not. Theres nothing like spreading a little happiness. I am touched by there unselfish actions. A rarity in todays society.

Pink Piggy

Kath - All that glitters

0 comments: