13.11.05

Beware the moon

This weekend was once again spent in the arm's of my love discussing bad plots and playing hide and seek. Movies were watched and pulled apart as always. We ended up having a werewolf evening of sorts, starting with Gingersnaps : unleashed which was better than expected but not as good as the first. Second came Gingersnaps Back which was odd to say the least as I had seen the previous two movies it was hard to put in to context. Finally we watched The Howling which I had not seen before and once again I hate to say I fell asleep halfway through. On Sunday we watched Brotherhood Of the Wolf which I really enjoyed. Although its in French the subtitles didn't distract from the film and its a film I'm currently searching out on Amazon. After that we watched They Live! Which id never heard of before and was surprised by how well it was done. Alien invasion can be a difficult plot to pull of without coming over very tacky and although our hero sported a very dodgy mullet it was believable.

0 comments: