14.4.09

Cupcake Crafts

Here is my take on this weeks challenge at Cupcake Crafts. The challenge this week was " 1 layer". Other than your card blank and what ever embellishments or image you choose to add, your card must be one layer. A lot harder than it sounds. Most of us matt out patterned paper and to go without that made me feel the card was half naked!. A little lateral thinking later and I came up with this. Who says you cant doodle straight on to your card blank?!?. I found it refreshingly freeing not to mess around measuring little bits of card stock.

4 comments:

Caryn said...

Very stylish. Thanks for joining in at Cupcake Crafts.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Liza said...

A simple but very lovely card! Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

The Crafty Den said...

What a simply stunning card. I love everything about it. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Ida / Little said...

Love the card, color combo and everything is GREAT! Thanks for playing at CCC!