13.4.09

Creative block

I am suffering serious creative block at the moment. I can't seem to find my mojo. It might have something to do with the massive amount of gardening my hubby and I have been doing over the last few days. We have a massive garden and the upkeep alone is serious hard work. Ah well it will all be worth it in the summer, sipping Pimms in the shade, humm who am I kidding, i'm a larger girl at best!.
I made a wonderful discovery on Saturday. Not only do I have a local scrapbook shop, it stocks We R Memory Keepers and Cosmo Cricket. Much to my hubbys disappointment and the shop owners amusement, I did a happy dance there and then!. I spent all the money I had, even turning out my hubbys pockets but I have some wonderful new papers that are crying out to be used.

0 comments: