22.3.09

The world is a strange place......

.... at two in the morning. I live in a smallish village and its so quiet at night its eerie. You do get a little " village of the damned " vibe sometimes.
Today was my first mothers day. I still find it strange being called a mummy sometimes, as if someone is going to tell me its all been a mistake and take my son away. I love my son to bits and I love being a mummy, its being called one that throws me a little. But hey sometimes I forget my married name and write my maiden name by mistake. I guess its just another title to get used to.
Im feeling a little too much like an adult right now so before the state of the world depresses, I am going to stand in my kitchen and eat a little chocolate trifle. Hopefully that should restore the balance.

0 comments: