7.3.09

Do you ever wonder?

Sometimes, like most of you I would imagine, I wonder where I “fit” in to this world. I am not a great writer or poet, I have no plans to make the world or people’s lives better and I have no idea’s that will revolutionise today’s society. I am a wife to a lazy but supportive husband, a mother to a wonderful but occasionally smelly little boy, a daughter to my loving, overwhelming parents, a sister to a brother I don’t see nearly enough and a friend to my “girls”
I am a chubby redhead in a sea of Fake blond and skinny and I really don’t mind. I love to paint my nails but often forget to brush my hair. I am half an hour late for everything and my friends love me regardless. I swear way too much and read at least one book a week. We don’t have T.V hooked up, we only watch films. I’m 5ft 3 and don’t wear heels, I am not ashamed of my height. I wear addidas trainers and jeans most of the time, when I dress up I wear 50s inspired dresses and secretly thrive on the surprised look on peoples faces when they see that I can look good if I make a effort. My husband loves me when I don’t make an effort. I brother calls me an umpa-lumpa but because I love him I like it. I never wanted to be a mother but now that I am I wouldn’t change it for the world.

I am still not sure where I fit in this world but right now I know I fit in right between my husband and son in our big warm bed. Goodnight or good morning, have a great day xx

0 comments: