28.2.09

Green with ....

....envy.

I really do envy those organized people who some how manage to blog every day. I really would love to but I often run out of time and more often than not have very little to say. But tonight I have the time for a little update on the wild and crazy life that I live.

I have finally finished decorating the box room, now dubbed "The Bat Cave". Dove ey on three walls and soft black on the fourth. With the black blinds and curtains is looks chic and masculine, which was what I was aiming for as it is a home office/den for my hubby.

My little boy has developed the most hideous eczema which has left him looking a little like Lizard man, but thankfully I think we now have it under control and he is now getting back his beautiful baby soft skin. We are waiting rather impatiently for him to cut his first tooth as well so lots of sleepless nights for us.

I have been scrapping like mad but making very few cards. I go through stages like that though. I was finding it heartbreaking to let go of my hard work even though they were greatly appreciated. With scrapbooking my creations don't stray any further than my book case. Pictures to follow.

0 comments: