23.12.05

Christmas eve eve!

Yay! Last day of work for four whole days!! I thought a new look was in order to celebrate the up coming festivities so MERRY CHRISTMAS!! One and all.
I have mixed feelings regarding the up coming party season. This xmas has been one of my most stressful with the list of demands on my ever running out time growing longer and longer. I love Charlie to pieces and the demands of my parents to spend time with them are frustrating when I would rather spend my time with him. Its out first xmas and sitting around watching my parents get drunk is slightly less appealing when compared to spending it snuggles up with the man I love. I know I sound selfish and that many would kill to be in my position but this is how I'm feeling right now.
This evening I made time to spend an evening with the second most special person in my life, my best friend Leila. It was spent swapping stories and updating each other on our lives from the past three months. Leila recently began training as a nurse and we have barely seen each other.
Well all my pressies are wrapped, I'm off to see my granny tomorrow and I still have my costume to make (sigh) there goes my day of rest.

0 comments: