12.1.06

Goodbye

I've just been told that my Great Uncle Brian has died. I'm not sure what to think yet. I haven't seen uncle Brian for about a year but I know that he has been very ill for a long time and I remember him looking a little frail when I saw him last. He was a funny, gentle man who always made me laugh and he will always be remembered every time I turn down a cup of coffee. I don't like coffee at all and every time I ask my Granny for orange squash she says " Just like your uncle Brian", he couldn't stand coffee either.I feel I should cry or morn or at least something but all I feel is guilty for not knowing my great uncle very well. What has really upset me was he was younger than my Granny and the idea of her passing away breaks my heart.I guess I've just been reminded of the mortality of the people I love.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:hug: