27.10.05

Chocolate

Having been rudely awoken to early for my liking this morning, I've been grumpy. Not just a little grumpy but super grumpy plus my creativity seems to have run off to only god knows where. I've been working on tags for one of the groups I belong to for about three hours and I cant say I've made a single thing I like today. I can honestly say I love "Tagging" but right now its starting to feel like a chore as opposed to a hobby. Maybe I expect too much from myself.

Tomorrow is Friday wooohoo and not only that its all hallows eve weekend! My favorite time of the year bar none. This year my wonderful partner and I are off to discover the hidden ghostly places of Bristol. Its either going to be great or we are going to get very cold, very wet and see nothing. If I don't post for a while its for one of two reasons, I'm a nervous wreck in my own padded room dressing in a fetching white jacket or the more likely reason, I have a stinking cold.

If you have enjoyed my slightly mad rantings so far you will love my better halfs blog. We have both recently changed our blog "look" and although the code is basically the same they look very different.

Off to call my wonderful, sexy, loving, caring and delicious boyfriend.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! "Delicious"